A lot of Windows 7 users are facing problems in the display provided in OS, it includes fuzzy Fonts in Windows 7 that makes the text unreadable most of the time.
However it can be adjusted according to a user‟s need in Windows 7 using Control Panel.
Steps to adjust Font/Graphics in Windows 7:
1. Navigate to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Display
2. Select the option on Left hand side pane Adjust Clear Type Text
3. It will open ClearType text tuner which would help to improve the readability of text on LCD‟s.
4. After checking if your monitor is set to its native resolution it would provide 4 screens where you have to select a sample of text amongst the rest which you feels best.
5. Check finish to complete the procedure to improve readability of fonts and to make their appearance sharper and clearer.