Some of our readers who had jailbroken and unlocked their iPhone to use T-Mobile SIM in the US have complained that MMS doesn’t work. You can follow these instructions to fix the MMS issue:
* Launch Cydia from your jailbroken iPhone homescreen.
* Tap on the “Manage” Tab and then tap on “Sources” section.
* Tap on the “Edit” button and then tap “Add” to add the following repo URL to add sources: http://cydia.pushfix.info
* After it is successfully installed, tap on the “Search” tab at the bottom and search for ‘T-Mobile US MMS Fix for iOS4’.
* Tap on T-Mobile US MMS Fix for iOS4.
T-Mobile MMS Fix
* Then tap on the “Install” button and then the “Confirm” button to install the patch.
* If you launch the Settings app and navigate to Settings –> General –> Network –> Cellular Data Network, you should see the following settings under MMS:
MMS Proxy: 126.96.36.199:8080
MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf
* Restart your iPhone.
After your iPhone has restarted, MMS should be working on your jailbroken and unlocked iPhone on T-Mobile US.