Bootlace is an iOS application which allows the installation of iDroid and OpeniBoot as well as configuration of OpeniBoot settings. Also supported is QuickBoot – a way of directly booting into the selected OS without modifying normal OpeniBoot settings.
- Installation and configuration of OpeniBoot
- Installation and removal of iDriod
- Upgrading of iDroid and OpeniBoot
- QuickBoot directly into other OSes
- OpeniBoot configuration
- NVRAM back and restore
- Redsn0w ( not 0.9.6b2 for now )
2. A new icon will be added to your SpringBoard called ‘Bootlace’
5. Once you installed iDroid, that’s it, you are done. You now have a dual-boot iPhone. To boot into Android OS, you can reboot your iPhone or from inside Bootlance, tap on ‘QuickBoot’ and then tap on the Android icon.
NOTE: if any updates to the iDroid project will be released, all you have to do is load Bootlace, tap on iDroid and update. Simple as that…