Gorillacam is brought to you by the photography experts at Joby, creators of the world famous Gorillapod flexible tripods, and the Gorillamobile for iPhone 3G/3GS!
Gorillacam is fast, packed with features, and built with you in mind. It revolutionizes the way you take photos on the iPhone. Gorillacam only works on the iPhone.
* NO MORE ANALYTICS - we listened. Usage analytics have been completely removed from Gorillacam.
Gorillacam Features Include:
* DIGITAL ZOOM - frame your shot exactly how you want it. Zoom in up to 4X to get the details. Customize the zoom bar for personalized placement and easy access.
* ANTI-SHAKE - takes pictures when your phone is steady, helping you get blur-free photos.
* TAP TO FOCUS on 3GS – allows you to focus on a particular item in the frame. Tap To Focus does not currently work on iOS 4.0
* SELECTABLE IMAGE SIZE - take bigger pictures for maximum detail and smaller pictures for greater speed.
* SELF-TIMER - set a custom delay for timed photos. Perfect for group shots or self-portraits. Includes audible countdown notification.
* TIME-LAPSE - take multiple photos spaced at your preferred interval. Snap photos as fast as 1 second apart, or up to 2 minutes apart.
* CONTINUOUS RAPID-FIRE - take unlimited photos, up to 1.6 frames per second. (That’s fast!) Just press and hold the shutter to take as many photos as you want at super high speed.
* AUTO-SAVE - keep shooting while your photos auto-save in the background. No more waiting to save before you can shoot again. Snap away, uninterrupted.
* PRESS ANYWHERE - turn the whole screen into one big shutter button. Press anywhere to take a photo. Photograph yourself with ease!
* 3-SHOT BURST - take three quick photographs in rapid succession. Never miss the perfect shot. No more photos ruined when someone blinks!
* GRID OVERLAY - take your photography to the next level. Create more interesting photographs using the rule of thirds in your composition. Also great for lining up horizons or buildings.
* BUBBLE LEVEL - take steady, level shots every time. Works in both vertical and horizontal orientation. Ideal for shots of horizons, landscapes and more. Easy to calibrate and easy to use.
* TIPS - helpful tips on how to take better shots with your iPhone.